Permit: STHA T2012/0003. Approved by Hana Advisory Committee on August 31, 2015. Please contact Sarah Howell for additional information.
Sarah Howell REALTOR® (S)
Property Management and Real Estate
(808) 268-7493 Hana, Maui, Hawaii
(855) 447-3685 (24-hour number)
License #: RS-74313
Hana Estate Info
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Size: 3300 sq ft
Hana Estate Vacation Rental Policies
By booking with us, you agree to the following policies:
- Check-in at 3:00 PM, Check-out by 10:00 AM, unless other arrangements are agreed upon in advance. If you arrive early or check out late you may be charged an additional fee.
- Children are welcome but must be supervised to assure their safety. The pool is not surrounded by a fence. No children or unskilled swimmers should be in or near the pool without supervision. You accept full responsibility and liability for use of the pool and spa.
- No smoking.
- No pets under any circumstances are allowed on the property.
- Neighborhood Quiet hours are 9 PM and 8 AM. The Hana Estate is located in a Residential Area. Please respect the neighborhood and the sound rules. If you are loud past 9:00 PM then you may be charged a fine up to $1,000.
- For your safety, alcohol should not be consumed before or during use of the pool or spa.
- If you notice any damages or problems with anything on the premises, please notify us by speaking with the Caretaker, or email/call: email@example.com, 808-280-2902 office, 808-268-8873 cell.
- When you are going to be away, please lock all doors and sliders. We believe our home is safe and secure, but we cannot be responsible for your valuable property.
- One half (50%) of the rental amount must be received within five (5) days of the booking to confirm a reservation unless other specified. Your Vacation Rental Agreement will be canceled without advance notice if we have not heard from you. The entire balance of your vacation rental agreement amount is due 60 days prior to your check-in. Payment may be made through the Homeaway/VRBO payment system.
- Cancellations less than 60 days of arrival will be refunded only for the nights we are able to re-book accommodations, minus a $300 cancellation fee. Cancellations more than 60 days out receive a full refund minus a $300 cancellation fee. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation at any time with a full refund to you of all deposited monies.
- Our property and its facilities may be used by registered guests only. You are allowed up to 8 adult guests on the property at all times. Additional guests on the premises are only allowed if you have contacted Management and had it approved. The additional guest charge is $40 per person, per day. Children over the age of 18 months are considered guests. Events, Parties or Gatherings are NOT allowed per Maui County regulations.
- You agree to be financially responsible for any loss or damage to the premises or its contents which may be caused by you, beyond normal wear and tear. Guests are required to purchase Damage Insurance (Available in the Payment System) covering up to $5,000 in damage minimum. If the cost of repairing damages exceeds the security deposit then you will be responsible for the additional amount. In addition, a security deposit of $1,000 will need to be taken 1 week prior to check in to cover any additional charges or damages.
- Please leave the house keys and the front gate clicker on the kitchen counter when you check out. The amount charged for replacement keys will be $25 per key and $50 per gate clicker.
- You accept all liability and hold Owner and Management harmless for use of the house, pool, spa, any equipment, furnishings, and appliance provided on the property. Owner and Management do not accept responsibility for any harm you or your property incur thereon.
- Please do not adjust valves controlling the pool and/or spa. Please notify the caretaker if there are any issues.
- Bath and Pool Towels are meant only for use on the property. Please do not take them to the beach.
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture in the home. If you move the furniture you will be charged $50 for each piece of furniture that needs to be moved back to it’s appropriate location.
- Please do not remove plants or plant cuttings from the property. Please do not pick the fruit on the property. Please ask the Groundskeeper if anything catches your eye and he’ll be able to help you.
- The Hana Estate is not responsible for property belonging to guests that is lost or damaged.
- Pool cover key can be obtained by request.
- You agree to have an amazing time in paradise!